Notification of confidential treatment of personal data
In pursuance of and in accordance with the requirements of EU Regulation 2016/679 dd. 27th April 2016 on the Protection of Personal Data and the requirements of the Bulgarian legislation, we would like to inform you herewith what the personal data we collect represent, for what purpose and how we process it.
So far, Bulgarian Estates Burgas Ltd. with Unique ID Code 201071511 is a registered administrator of personal data according to certificate number 420598 dated 21.04.2016. This means that even before the entry into force of the regulation we had the necessary authorization to work with the personal data you provide.
What is personal data?
Under the applicable provisions of Regulation 2016/679 (EU), personal data is defined as:
"Any information related to an identified individual or an identifiable individual ("data subject"). An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more signs specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual. "
What personal data does the company collect and process?
The categories of personal data we process are as follows: three names, phone number, email address, date and place of birth, personal citizen number, permanent and current address, identity document details - number and date of issue, bank account number, income, IP address, marital status, and marriage records.
Your personal data as our customers, we receive on paper or electronically, on the basis of your voluntary consent, based on a contract signed between us or by virtue of legal regulations governing our agency activity.
The personal data we collect could only be used for the following purposes:
- To provide information requested by you;
- Correspondence prior to signing a contract;
- Concluding an agency contract;
- Concluding a preliminary contract
- Preparing documents for signing a contract;
- Preparing documents for signing a rental agreement or a sale and purchase contract;
- Marketing and / or advertising information;
- Producing customized ads, marketing and measuring the results.
The basis that entitles us to process your data is: Your consent; performance of a contract signed with you or our intention to enter into such a contract; processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligation or to protect your interests or interests of another person, as well as to protect our legitimate interest.
Who has access to your personal data?
• The bank institution we work with on your deal;
• The lawyer whom we work with on your deal;
• The Notary whom we work with on your deal;
• The Translator whom we work with on your deal;
• The accounting office we work with on your deal;
• Partner agencies that BULGARIAN ESTATES BURGAS LTD works with
• The Agency of Geodesy, Cartography and Cadaster, the relevant municipal and tax authorities issuing the documents required for the notarial procedure / plan, tax assessment /
• Individuals / legal entities or their legitimate representatives, that BULGARIAN ESTATES BURGAS Ltd. has signed an agency contract with.
What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
• You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from BULGARIAN ESTATES BURGAS LTD and the right of access at any time to your personal data;
• You have the right to request from BULGARIAN ESTATES BURGAS LTD your personal data in a form convenient to transfer to another data administrator or to ask us to do so without being hindered by us;
• You have the right to request from BULGARIAN ESTATES BURGAS LTD to correct without undue delay your inaccurate personal data as well as data that is not up to date;
• You have the right to request from BULGARIAN ESTATES BURGAS LTD that your personal data be deleted without undue delay in any of the following circumstances:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purposes which it was collected for;
- when you have withdrawn your consent;
- when you have objected to the processing,
- when the processing is unlawful,
• We have the right to refuse to delete your personal data for the following reasons:
- in the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation on our behalf or to carry out a task of public interest,
- in the exercise of official authority that you have been given to us for a particular real estate deal;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for statistical purposes, in so far as deletion is likely to make it impossible or seriously obstructing the achievement of the purposes of such processing;
- or for the establishment, implementation or protection of legal claims.
• You have the right to request from BULGARIAN ESTATES BURGAS LTD to restrict the processing of your personal data, in which case the data will only be stored but not processed. Our refusal to restrict will be explicitly in writing only, as we are obliged to motivate it for the legitimate reason;
• You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to BULGARIAN ESTATES BURGAS LTD;
• You have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing (unsolicited advertising messages);
• You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
• You have the right not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing including profiling;
• If we need to use your personal data for a new purpose not covered by this privacy notice for confidential treatment of personal data, we will provide you with a new notice and when and where necessary, we will request your prior consent to the new processing.
Personal data storage periods?
At the end of the storage period your personal data will either be deleted or archived.
The personal data storage terms are as follows:
- All documents related to the preparation of a real estate deal - 5 years;
- All documents related to closing a deal in the presence of a Notary Public - 10 years
- All documents, data and information collected and prepared under the procedure of the Measures Against Money Laundering Act - 5 years
- All other media other than the above, including your voluntary consent to marketing purposes and / or advertising information - 5 years
- The Agency Contract and the invoice issued on the basis thereof - in accordance with the Accountancy Act - 10 years, from 1st January of the reporting period following the reporting period which they relate to;
By agreeing to accept this Privacy Notice, you authorize us to process your personal data only for one or more of our stated purposes.
Consent is necessary in order to process both types of (ordinary and special) personal data, but it needs to be explicit.
In cases where we require consent for special (sensitive) personal data, we will always be able to justify why and how this information will be used.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by giving a refusal of consent to processing your personal data via the form below or on paper, as a form of such denial will be provided promptly to you at our office upon request.
I HEREBY NOTIFY THAT:
I withdraw my consent to the collection and processing of my personal data specified in this notification for the stated purpose (s).
I declare that I withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data freely, expressly and in respect of all the personal data stated in this notification, according to my own will and belief.
I understand that processing will be stopped as quickly as possible if not immediately in an automated online environment. However, there may be a reasonable delay while the download request is being processed.
I understand that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing up to that point.
I am aware that I have the right to object and complain to the Commission for Personal Data Protection, which is a supervisory body in the Republic of Bulgaria, in the event that Bulgarian Estates Burgas Ltd. continues the processing of the above mentioned data after the withdrawal of the consent by this notification.
- Near a spa resort
- Close to a golf course
- Close to the city
- Near a highway
- Near the sea
- Near a seaside resort
- Near a mountain
- In a ski resort
- Close to a marina
- In a spa resort
- In the city
- In a historic area
- In a hunting area
- In a seaside resort
- In the mountains
- In a fishery
- In a rural area
- В ски курорт
- In a spa complex
- In the capital
- In a holiday village
- Sea View
- Along the Danube river
- Second line
- At a golf course
- At a lake or a dam
- The sea
- On island
- On the waterfront
- Along a river
- Third line
- At a marina
- Gated complex
- open parking space
- One bedroom
- residential building
- Two-level apartment
- Large apartment
- Parking lot
- Two bedroom
- Business properties
- Bar / Pub
- Equestrian facility
- Production facility
- Beauty saloon
- open parking spot
- Agricultural building
- Properties under construction
- Floor of a house
- Agricultural land
- Development land
- Regulated Plot of Land